Sachin Thendulkar the Great...

All Sachin Fans would love to read the below lines:
 
"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." -Brian Lara(WI)
 
''V did not lose 2 a team called India, v lost 2 a man called Sachin'' - Mark Taylor(aus)
 
'Nothing bad can happen 2 us if v were on a plane in India wit Sachin Tendulkar on it.'' -Hashim Amla(SA)
 
''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also” -Waqar Younis(Pak)
 
''There r 2 kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others” -Andy Flower(ZIM)
 
"I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests” -Matthew Hayden(AUS.)
 
"I c myself when! i c Sachin batting” -Don Bradman(AUS)
 
"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, bcos even God is busy watching his batting”  -Australian Fan
 
Barack Obama - "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting"...


टिपणी: हा लेख माझा नाही आहे. मला इमेल द्वारे आला होतो आणि आवडला म्हणून मी सर्वांसाठी माझ्या ब्लोग वर पोस्ट केला. याचे सर्व हक्क मूळ मालकाचे आहेत. मूळ मालकाचे नाव माहित नसल्या कारणास्तव पोस्ट केले नाही आहे. मूळ मालकाचे नाव कळाल्याच पोस्ट करण्यात येईल. तरीही मूळ मालकाची पोस्ट बद्दल हरकत असल्यास पोस्ट काढला जाईल.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment