Perception about me ........by Deepali......

One of my friend from Datamatics, she wrote about me in her finaly thanking mail as follows:

Ameya: That day when I had a word with you I was really impressed by your thoughts..You are too creative Amey and love exploring…But please don’t only think about yourself now..think about everybody and also enjoy your life on the other hand..You have lots of Talent don’t waste it,….Dont leave your photography at all…You are very best at it…really….

I have seen first person in my life, who understand me so early in just couple of talks. Some ho she has understood me very well and nearby yar........very nice...... i was happy that there are some people who can understand's me.......hahaha.....what a joke na..... :)

1 comment:

  1. Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete